Thursday, May 7, 2009

I Love My Dog

Photobucket
I really would be lost without Jenna. My life would be so much different if we didn't have her. I know that sounds corny but it's really true. She keeps me sane. It's so relaxing just to hold her and pet her. And she loves to cuddle. I really don't see how people don't like dogs. Well actually yes I can but Jenna is different. She is the best dog. Anyways the other day I let her in the house and a little while later Rusty came home and told me to come look at what Jenna had killed. So I look outside and there is blood everywhere. I don't know how I didn't notice this when I let her in. She also had some on her side that I failed to notice until Rusty pointed it out. Lying there on the cement was a garden snake. Sick! I'm so glad she killed it. It was pretty long too. She is so funny. When it rains she'll dig up worms and play with them and kill them. Yesterday there was a bee in the house and she caught it but it hadn't quite died yet. It was on the back of the couch and she stood up on her back legs just wagging her tail watching it struggle. She finally picked it up and put it on the carpet and starting playing with it in her mouth just tossing it around and picking it back up. Then when it finally stopped moving she started barking at it. It was really funny. Man I freakin love my dog. ha ha but enough about her.
I went to the Dr again yesterday and I am still only dilated to a one. :( I am so ready to be done! I am of course terrified and scared to death and not looking forward to what my body will be doing for a month afterward. I really don't like staying home all the time but I guess I'd better plan on it for a month once the baby is born. But since he will be here it shouldn't be too bad.
I also feel like there are a million things going on this summer and if you know me I don't like to miss out on anything. I want to go camping alot to keep my sanity and there are 3 family reunions planned and I want to plan to go camping with my mom as well. Speaking of the family reunions 2 of them are for Rusty's family. His moms side and his dads and they fall on the same weekend. His parents are divorced and I know that they both would like us to try to be there. They fall on the very first weekend of August so I hate to ask this but Christa, could you plan Sheena's baby shower like later that month? I know Rusty wants to try to go to the reunions as well. Also in August we are trying to plan for the family to go to Delta again to play on the lake at Rusty's moms house. Last year we ended up going on Darrell's birthday so I'm thinking we might have to do that again. I still have to talk to Rusty's mom about it but we are planning on August for sure. June is too soon for me and his mom will be up in Park City in July so it will have to August again this year. I love the feeling of being busy and having things to do but not when they aren't planned. I have to have things planned and I like knowing right away when things are going to happen. I wish I wasn't that way but I really can't help it. I guess I'm just OCD that way, among many other ways. ha ha But I really am looking forward to this summer! Hopefully everything turns out the way I hope they will!

2 comments:

Christa said...

I'm a dog person. Someday, maybe, I'll get another one. As long as it's house trained and can do clever tricks.

You don't need to lock yourself up in your house for a month after the baby is born. As long as you're careful, the baby will be just fine.

Christa said...

I forgot to say that once again, I am apalled by Jenna's murderous tendencies.