Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Another Test

Well since Adam has jaundice we had to take him to the pediatrician today after getting another billirubin test done. It is now up to a 14 but Dr Hurley said that he wasn't in high risk anymore because of his age. So he said to just feed him often and make sure I'm drinking alot of liquids so that I have plenty of milk. He also said we have to go for one more test tomorrow to see if anything changes. And he said we didn't have to keep the billibed any longer which is good because I'm sure it will already be very expensive. I really hope that the number goes down.
I hate that my hormones are out of control. I've been an emotional wreck today and I have no idea why. I couldn't tell Rusty why I was crying because I didn't know. I can't wait to feel normal again.

2 comments:

Jillene said...

Sounds like little Adam is doing great!! YAY for being able to get rid of the billibed!! I can't wait to see him. Maybe I will have to have Christa bring me over sometime.

Your hormones will be out of whack for a little while. Don't freak out--it's totally normal. Just take it easy!!

Christa said...

I'm sorry about the whacked out hormones. Those crying for no reason jags are so weird. You'll go through periods where you love Rusty one minute and then hate him and want him dead the next. The good news, things will settle down fairly soon and you'll level out.