Wednesday, May 13, 2009

12 days until my due date

I"m sure that if I was just a little bit more patient, the baby would be here by now. I'm still only at a 1-2 centimeters but the baby's head is down and I think he said I'm 50% think or something. So he said anyday now but he also said it could be another 2 weeks. If I go a week over then he will induce me but he said usually most women go into labor on their own. I really really hope it's this weekend. I am getting so impatient and anxious. I just want him here already!

4 comments:

Christa said...

Just try being active to take your mind off of it. Plus, the extra activity could be the little nudge you need to get things going.

Chelsea said...

I was supposed to have Logan the 15th, and didn't have him until the 23rd! I think doctors should just tell you you will go over so you're not going crazy! For those 8 days, Dan and I walked like 5 hours a day. Try that, you will either have the baby or at the least feel better!

Jillene said...

You should go over and jump on Christa's trapoline. That might be the trick. (0; I never made it this far with any of my pregnancies. I really wish I could have gone into labor on my own. You are lucky!!

Heatherslife said...

Lol you won't believe how fast things are going to go once he is here and you will laugh at how slowely these last weeks crept by.