Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Come on already!

I know I complain alot but right now I don't care. I am miserable! My hips are starting to hurt sooner than usual at night when I'm trying to sleep and everytime I turn over it feels like someone kicked me in the croch. (spelling?) Anyways I went to my Dr App again today and I am still only at a 2 but I am 80 percent thinned out so whatever that means. Again he said it could be tomorrow or in two weeks. He said if I don't go by next Wednesday which is the day after my due date then he said we will schedule an induction but I am determined to go this week! I just wish there was something I could do that I knew would start things and this baby would just come out! I keep hoping every night before I go to sleep that I will wake up with contractions but no. Hasn't happened yet. BOO! I want him out now!

3 comments:

Jillene said...

Walk, walk, walk, walk. Drive on really bumpy roads (like Granger High Schools parking lot) and I know that you are uncomfortable but have sex. There is something in seamon that causes you to contract--but the trick is you have to enjoy it too!! Good luck!!

Christa said...

Ditto to what Jillene said and adding: now might be the time to try the castor oil. Especially since you are at a 2 and 80%. You can get it at Walmart. It's in the laxative section. It's less then $2.oo a bottle. If it works, it will work really quickly. If it doesn't, you'll end up with diahrreah (that doesn't look like it's spelled right but I don't care). So, just decide how badly you want him out and then go for it.

Chelsea said...

Castor oil didn't work for me, but the only way I could get it down was mixed with oj and drink it through a straw. But don't be discouraged it didn't work for me, we did EVERY old wives tale on how to induce labor and nothing worked for me! Good luck!