Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Dog is a Murderer

Yesterday as I was taking all of my baby shower presents into my apartment (thanks again for the shower Christa) :D I looked over and Jenna was running around in a circle in the front yard and then all the sudden starts walking over to me with a bird in her mouth! I yelled at her and told her to leave it alone so she dropped it but I'm pretty sure it was at it's last breath because it flapped its wings once and then laid there lifeless. I felt so bad for the poor bird. Jenna looked sad that I told her to leave it alone. I think maybe she was bringing me a present, I mean why not? I had presents in my hand. Maybe she wanted to give me one too ha ha. It's funny to think of it that way but I still feel really bad for the bird. Luckily, so she didn't try to go pick it up again Rusty threw it away. Poor bird :( I can't believe I have a murderer for a dog.
I am so ready for this baby to come. Nights are really starting to suck now. I toss and turn like 20 times during the night and everytime I do I feel tons of pressure in my groin. It really hurts. Then today in relief I found out that a girl that was due at the same time as me just had her baby and he weighed 7 pounds and they are already home. Lucky! I really really hope I go early. I want my baby already and I want my body to not hurt anymore!

3 comments:

Christa said...

I will never be able to look at Jenna the same way again. ☺

Heatherslife said...

Sorry I didn't make it to your shower girly. I was out of town. I will come see the baby and bring a gift when he comes though! I am sure it will be soon:) Good luck

Rachel X said...

That's what dogs do. And cats. They kill birds and bring them to you as a present. Good girl, Jenna!