Thursday, April 9, 2009

I already feel like a Mother

Although Jenna is just a dog, I sometimes feel like she is my child. Well maybe not just sometimes, all the time. I'm pretty sure she can sense that a big change is going to happen in our house very soon because she has been acting up quite a bit. During the night 2 nights this weeks she has decided to leave me presents in the bathroom. Luckily the only present I actually stepped in both times was just pee but I happened to brush past the other with my foot. What a brat. I was pissed. I went over to her and spanked her butt and of course since I woke her up she tried to bite me. She definitely belongs to me and Rusty because we are both really cranky when we get woken up by anyone. I just hope she doesn't do this anymore. From now on I'll have to make her go outside right before we go to bed and right when Rusty gets up for work.

1 comment:

Christa said...

Dogs do sense change. I'd be prepared for the present leaving to get a lot worse once the baby comes.