Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Time to scream for joy and madness

Time for an update, I know it's been forever but pretty much nothing exciting has happened. Until today at my Dr App. Well first I want to scream for madness because I have gained another 14 pounds!!!!! I am now up to 180 and I still have 11 and a half weeks left! I am gonna be the biggest blimp on the planet! I was totally freakin out when I saw the number on the scale today. So when my Dr walked in he asked how I was and I said I couldn't beleive how much weight I had gained. He said it could be because I have gestational diabetes which I was tested for today as well but he also said it could be just because I have gained the weight. I'm not sure when I'll find out my results but I'm hoping its before my next appointment in 2 weeks. Speaking of taking the test, I started to drink the orange crap and I didn't think it was that bad until I got half way done and it started burning my throat. Then I had to plug my nose to finish the rest. It was nasty. But I really wish I knew why I have been gaining so much weight. Maybe it's from the Taco Bell, but I don't eat that everyday. And it's sooooo good. I freakin love it. But I have been trying to eat better. I actually eat fruits and vegetables alot more than I used to. I have to wake up at 6 every morning and eat something so I always eat a banana. I try to snack on fruits throughout the day as well but there are also fattening and sugar things all around my house so it's very hard not to want to eat it. I really am trying to eat good though. I just hope I shed the pounds really fast once I start breast feeding. Okay now onto the scream for joy part. My Dr has said that since he loves me he is going to deliver my baby! I was so happy when he said that! But starting in April I have to have my Dr appointments on Wednesday morning instead of afternoons, which is totally fine. He did say though that sometimes he can't always be there to deliver his patients babies so he said one of his colleagues might have to do it if he is busy but atleast he is planning on it! I am so so happy! That kinda made me feel better about how much I have gained but now entirely. I am still freaking out a little bit.

2 comments:

Jillene said...

Maybe you are going to have a ginourmous baby and will be in the Guiness Book of World Records. (0;

Christa said...

Dr. Barton is only going to deliver your baby because you're my sister in law. I'm the one he loves so much. ☺

I'll have a little piggy snout mask for you the next time I see you. ☺ Don't worry, if you're dilligent with breastfeeding and exercise after the birth, the weight will come off.