Friday, March 13, 2009

Well I feel dumb

I went to Wal-Mart today to get a new ink cartridge because the printer we have only came with a colored one. It was starting to run out so I started looking online for the cheapest place to get one. SO today I headed to wal-mart and instead of looking at what printers it went with, I just looked at the picture to see if it looked like the one already in it. Well being the dumby that I am I took it out of the box and put it in the printer. Of course it didn't work because it doesn't go with our printer. So I lost 20 bucks today because I can't return it since I opened it. So now we're out twenty bucks and ink. How great.

1 comment:

Christa said...

I buy the wrong ink cartridge at least once every time I buy new ones. I'm just not dumb enough to open it and put it in without double checking first. ☺ Haha.