Friday, March 6, 2009

BLAST!!!

I guess I shouldn't expect everything to go my way and be perfect. My glucose reading was a little high so now I have to go in for 3 and a half hours to get tested again to see if I have gestational diabetes. So I think she said I'll have to have my blood drawn every hour. I hate needles so bad! Plus I don't know whether it's because I'm pregnant or if it's the phlebotomist but everytime I've had my blood drawn by this girl at my Dr I've ended up with a bruise and that has never happened to me before ever! Also my iron was low so I have to take an extra iron supplement as well. I'm already taking the prenatal horse pill and a calcium horse pill. Great! Why can't everything just go my way? :(

2 comments:

Christa said...

I think it is the girl at the Dr's office. She bruises me almost everytime too. Good luck.

Rachel X said...

Enough with the needle stories.