Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Finally

Although it's only been 2 weeks since I've been to the Dr, I haven't gained any weight. :D It was such a relief to see the same number as last time. Hopefully it'll be the same the next time I go in. It's really starting to hit me that I am having a baby. I mean it has before but just thinking about how much my life is going to change is kinda scary. Don't get me wrong I can't wait, I'm just kinda freaking out about the space in our tiny apartment. We already have no room whatsoever and with all the stuff we are still going to be getting is going to make it even more crowded in here. I so wish we could find a dump of a house in a nice neighborhood that we could buy for way cheap and fix it up ourselves. That and I wish my husband could make more. I am greatful for what I have but everyone always wants something more. I try not to complain but it would be so wonderful to have those things. I just need to try and focus all my energy on the baby. I'm nervous but I can't wait!

1 comment:

Heatherslife said...

Hey! Its cool to see you have a blog now I can keep up on whats going on in your life too! When is your due date? I am having a baby tomorrow! AHH. Lets get together for sure. You should get on to myspace and leave me your number in a message. I would post mine here but then every ine can see it lol. I would love to have you over for dinner or some thing and catch up and have some baby talk!