Saturday, January 10, 2009

Just a Thought

So I'm thinking I'm going to ask my current Dr. about another Dr. in the same office. Dr. Hughes. He was my mom's Dr. when she was pregnant with me and he also delivered me. So at my next appointment I'm going to ask Dr. Barton about him. My mom said he is a really good Dr. so I will most likely go to him. Unless he is the goofy Dr. Christa talked about. haha My insurance does cover him but we are also supposed to be getting new (better) insurance in the next month or two so the new insurance will hopefully cover him as well.
I feel alot better about everything. My husband gave me a blessing when we were at an interview with the Bishop the other night. We still need to get into the Stake President and then we can set a day to go through the temple and see when Rusty's mom can come up and be here for everything. So hopefully in the next couple weeks we'll have a date set.

3 comments:

Jillene said...

What great news!! Having a baby and being sealed in the Temple. We were sealed on our 1 year Anniversary and it just makes things so much better knowing that you will have your husband and children for all eternity. I am so happy for you and Rusty!!

Priesthood blessings are amazing things. I am glad that Rusty was able to give you one. They bring such a calming, peacful feeling that everything will be o.k.

Christa said...

I'm glad you're feeling better about things. I've calmed down a little bit myself, but I'm still annoyed. Dr. Hughes was the one I was thinking of choosing myself. I'm pretty sure he's the one who saw me the day I checked out of the hospital after having Peyton. He was very nice and reminded me of Dr. Barton. He will be a safe choice. I'm pretty sure that Dr. Roth is the goofy one. You don't want him.

Hooray for getting closer to setting the temple date. I'm looking forward to it.

Beck said...

I went to Dr. Highes when I was prego with Rilee. I think Laurel used him as well- he is nice but VERY quiet... which can sometimes be a little awkard if you know what I mean...