Monday, August 17, 2009

You'd better believe it

These are my real nails. Ever since I started taking prenatal vitamins they have been growing like crazy and are really strong. They look so nice because Rusty, that's right, my husband Rusty painted them. It all started right before we got married. I was trying to tip them myself and he saw what a horrible job I was doing so he decided to do it and it looked way good so now everytime I want my nails to look good I make him do it. :) If you want them done yourself just ask and I'm sure he would be willing to do them for you! I will make him!

2 comments:

Christa said...

Oh, you better believe I'm making him my nail stylist. Avery's too.

Beck said...

What a nice Hubby. He is goig to kill you when we are all lining up to get our nail appointments!