Monday, August 10, 2009

Our Insurance is crap crap crap!

Ever since our health insurance was changed we have had nothing but problems. My Dr's office sent me to IMC for our ultrasound and they told me that's where my insurance would cover. WRONG! We didn't find out until last week that it doesn't cover IMC. And is anyone doing anything about it? NO! I am so mad! So then to top that off, it turns out they don't cover IUD's either! That makes me even more mad! I don't want to take pills! I could just scream at how mad I am and how much I HATE our insurance!!!! So now our debt has pretty much doubled!!!!!! Not really but we are still out like 5000 dollars because people are idiots!!!!

1 comment:

Christa said...

After your dad told me of your insurance woes last night, I wondered if they would even pay for an IUD. I'm assuming that you didn't get it. Stupid insurance. Would they rather have you getting pregnant evey 10 months or, just suck it up and pay for the IUD.