Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Out

Today I was just sitting at home minding my own business when all of the sudden I hear a loud boom and see a flash of light outside my front window. Then all the power went out. I had just gotten out of the shower as well so I didn't have a hair dryer or a flat iron to do my hair. I called my landlord and then the power company and the power will be out until about 3 this afternoon. But I should be getting a call as well letting me know when it might be back up so now I am at my moms house using their computer. I hate it when the power goes out. I don't think I could live without my precious TV or computer for longer than a day at home. Anywhere I could but I like being able to do those things at home. Perhaps when I have my own house things will be different.
Then as I was getting in the car I turned the radio off to plug in my Ipod and all the sudden the sound quit working. I tried everything to get it to go back on but nothing. Today is just not my day I guess.

1 comment:

Jillene said...

I hate it when the power goes out. It happened to me on the 6th of August and I had just gotten out of the shower too. The bad part is--we had to go to a birthday dinner for my Mother-In-Law. Right as we were walking out of the house--it came back on. Stupid power outages!!