Sunday, November 29, 2009

Moving On

I've decided I'm going to stop nursing. I'm just not making enough to satisfy Adam and so lately I've been feeding him from myself and a bottle. He only stays on for maybe a minute so I know he's not getting anything. He has started sleeping a little better since I've given him the bottle as well. I just don't want to have to worry about nursing anymore and he'll still get plenty of nutrients from formula. Sure it costs a little more money but I'd rather do that then stress over him getting enough. I get sick to my stomach if I drink a ton of water and I don't want to be in and out of the bathroom every 10 minutes. It's just better all around since we have so much going on. Anyways enough about that. Rusty's work is dropping the health insurance so I really think we're just gonna go without it until they offer it again. They just need to catch up with their finances right now and should be offering it again in a few months. So all the extra money we'll get from not having insurance will go into savings for emergencies in case something happens. I don't think anything will. We'll just pray really hard every night that nothing happens. I think the no insurance right now is a blessing in disguise. That might not make sense to you but I think it does. We're still waiting to close on the house. They're telling us either the 17th or 18th but hopefully sooner. Can't wait to move!!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

I hope the no insurance thing works out for you...though it's scary....Last year when McKay started having seizures with no warning if we wouldn't have had insurance, our medical bills would have been over $10,000. I'm grateful every day that we had insurance.