Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Closing

We found out we will be closing the day before Thanksgiving. I'm not happy at all about it. Nobody is going to take time out of their busy Thanksgiving day to give us the keys so we'll most likely be getting them the day after. That gives us even less time to get everything done in the house before the carpet goes in that monday. I'm sure we'll have help but we could always use more! Can't wait until everything falls into place!
We moved our bed out of the bedroom so Adam sorta has his own room and he has been sleeping better. Just not through the night like I would like. I'm hoping I can ignore him better during the night when we have the house. That way he can get used to sleeping through the night.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Ask if you can have the key when you close because of the holiday. If not then demand that you get it on Thursday, someone will have to be around to do that and then maybe they'll give it to you on Wednesday instead.