Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sleep

Yesterday Adam slept pretty much all day so I was afraid he wouldn't sleep very much last night. I was very wrong. He finished eating at about 8 and we put him to bed at 9 so that's when we went to bed as well. I woke up to him coughing and I looked up at the clock and it said 2:30! I was in shock. I couldn't beleive he slept that long without waking up. I couldn't beleive I hadn't woken up either because I was soaking wet. I had leaked really bad and didn't even feel it until I got up. It was really bad. I fed him and he ate for about 30 minutes which is the longest he has ever eaten. Then he went right back to sleep until about 6:30. So I probably got about 8 hours of sleep and I still feel tired. But I was getting atleast 10 hours a night when I was still pregnant so I'm still not quite used to it. But on average I've been getting 6-7 hours a night so not to bad for having a newborn.

2 comments:

Jillene said...

This is AWESOME!! I am glad that he is sleeping well and that you are too!!

Christa said...

That's fantastic for a newborn. If you play your cards right, you'll have a baby who sleeps for 12 hours a night.