Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Great

So when I went to the Dr last week I discovered that I've gained another 7 pounds! That is 20 so far! I am so scared I'm gonna be a blimp by the end. I try to eat healthy but alot of the things are so expensive. Blah plus I don't know how we're gonna pay the flippin deductable. Or anything else for that matter. I really hate money. And I still really hate the fact that my Dr is retiring. And now I come to find out that Dr Hughes is retired already! Great! But I think I will go with Dr. Rappleye. My mom said he was in the same office when she went to Dr. Hughes and I think she said he was pretty good. It's either him or Dr. Brown. I'm pretty sure my next appointment will be my last one with Dr. Barton so I'll have to see who he recommends. I just wish time would go by just a little faster, but not to fast since I'm still deathly afraid. I'm tired of being bored all the time. Well there I go being negative again. Oh well

1 comment:

Christa said...

Don't worry. Breastfeeding helps to take lots of the pounds off.

You just need to start making payments to the doctor. I think effort really goes a long way with them. If they see that you're trying, they'll be more understanding.

This is kind of funny. You said you're bored. Well, the word verification for me was "board". I know. Not the same thing, but still funny and ironic to me all the same.