Saturday, June 26, 2010

I know I know

Yes I know it's been way too long since my last post. Quite alot has happened in the past 2 months. Well kinda. Adam turned 1 :D I cannot believe how big my baby is! He's definitely not a baby anymore. He is into anything and everything, walking and running around like crazy. It's so funny, he will just laugh randomly at himself. He says "Jenna" all the time! Once in a while he'll say Dad and he never says Mom. EVER. Oh well. He is kinda a momma's boy when he wants to be. He usually doesn't want to be held which makes church a nightmare. Anyways on Adam's birthday we got new windows installed in our house! It looks a million times better! Hmmm what else, Rusty's cousin Quinn is staying with us for the summer, oh and Rusty got burned really bad at work. It has been an emotional roller coaster but he is pretty much better now. The burns were just 1st degree to his face and chest. He goes back to work Tuesday which will be really weird cuz I've been used to having him home everyday for 3 weeks straight! I know that this happening has brought us alot closer as a family. I'm sure more things will come out of this which will be for the better I hope. I will try to be better at blogging but there isn't a whole lot to write when something does happen! Anyways here's some pictures! Enjoy!










1 comment:

Rosie and Derek said...

Oh wow, Rusty looks SO bad in those pics, I'm glad he's doing better now!!
And Adam is so cute, I can't believe he's already 1!