Monday, January 11, 2010

Time to Paint

We have received gift cards as house warming gifts, so we are going to use them for paint. I hate the color of the walls in our house, and every room is exactly the same. I think it's time for a change. I know you might all think I'm crazy since we haven't even been here for a month, but I'm already sick of looking at the color of them. Plus the previous owners did a terrible job at painting. The doors inside the house have never been painted ever, so the paint is coming off and they look really dirty then they actually aren't. I have no idea what colors I'm going to paint the walls. I know for sure we are going to paint the cabinets in our kitchen black, and get new countertops since we are extending it to where the fridge was supposed to go. Blah I have no clue what colors.

1 comment:

Christa said...

I'm sick of the colors in your hose too and I've been in there a combined total of about 2 1/2 hours.

I think black cupboards will look very chic, but I don't want help do it. ☺ I've painted enough cupboards to last me a lifetime. It's a massive pain in the butt.

I've been really into chocolate brown for the past couple of years. I know I shouldn't because it would be too dark, but I almost want to paint my whole house that color.