Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Stupid Stupid Stupid!

When I have a good attitute about things, they don't go my way and it's really starting to annoy! Now they are saying we can't close until next monday or tuesday! This house is bank owned which means it's government owned so it's going to take 48 hours for them to process the paperwork. Now what I don't get is that 48 hours from today is friday. Why can't we close Friday then?! This whole situation is just stupid and I'm so sick of waiting to move! There is no way I'm putting up Christmas decorations when we move in. I don't care if it'll be lame on Christmas morning. It's not like Adam is going to remember when he's older then we didn't have a Christmas tree on his first Christmas. But seriously, if we are not in that house before Christmas, I WILL LOSE IT!

No comments: