Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Closing

We are still hoping to close on the 17th which is next week! The appraisal went well, there are just a few things that are very easy to repair. All exterior of course. Just some pieces of siding misses and parts that need to be painted. I had my brother look at the roof before the appraisal and he said it won't last another winter but when they appraised it they said it was fine for right now and they couldn't find any leaks. So I guess we'll see what happens with it but we will definitely need to get new shingles put on in the very near future. Don't know how we'll get the money for that but I guess we'll figure it out when the time comes. I am so so so excited to move! I will miss our ward so much but we know that we need to move and this new house is where we need to be. This place is just too small for us! It looks like a tornado has gone through it! If anybody knows me then they know that I am a control freak and I have to be organized so I have been going crazy lately! Did I already say I can't wait to move?!

No comments: