Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Love

Don't you just love it when your husband says one thing but really means another and then when you act upon the thing he origanally said he gives you a guilt trip? Well that happened today. We no longer needed our Chevy Malibu so we decided to sell it. We took it to carmax to see how much we could get out of it from them. Only 750. So Rusty says he wants to try and sell it to someone else. The guy tells us that it'll take a long time and there are alot of cars just like ours on Craigs list and KSL. Of course a salesman is gonna say that but alot of the things he said are true. So I say to Rusty that we should do it. So then he says fine and that it's up to me since it's my car. So I said we would sell it to them. Since it was only under my name I'm the one who had to do all the paperwork. Then on the way home guess who gave me a guilt trip? Yep! But then I told him a million reasons why it was a good idea to just sell it to them. Here are a few: 1. We would have had to fix a few things on it which we don't have the money for. 2. We would have had to do a major deep clean on the interior since it was Rusty's work car for a while. 3. We could really use the money we would be saving on car insurance and I didn't want to wait forever to sell it to someone else. And 4. We are currently trying to get a house so I just wanted one less thing to worry about. I think all of those things add up to the difference it would have been it we sold it to someone else. I really don't care if we could have gotten more money out of it. And who knows? Maybe we wouldn't have gotten any more out of it. I just didn't want to wait anymore.

No comments: