Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Long Shot

I know it's a long shot, but I hope I have this baby early. I was only 2 days early with Adam but I want this one to come even earlier. If he doesn't, then I'm pretty positive I'm going to be induced on April 26th. But my parents are also leaving that day to go out of town until the 29th. I would rather have him the day they leave then while they are gone though. Well actually I don't know. I guess as things get closer we will get everything figured out. I wish I couldn't be induced before then because 2 of my sisters and 1 sister-in-law wants to be there for the birth. But if my parents are already gone before I have him, then I don't know who would watch Adam... Or who would watch him while we're at the hospital. I really want Rusty to stay with me but I guess if he has to stay home with Adam then that's what will have to happen. I just wish it was here already so my parents won't be gone during all the craziness. That's why I'm really hoping to go early on my own. I am very ready to be done! This pregnancy has been much harder then the pregnancy with Adam. I never had heartburn with Adam and I have been getting it everyday with this one. Also my sciatic and hips act up alot. If my 3rd pregnancy is this bad, then I think I will stop at 3. My body just won't be able to handle anymore.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I hope you go early as well. It is so not fun that last month. So sorry Emily, I will cross my fingers for you.

Julie said...

Did you really just say you'd make Rusty stay home with Adam while you're giving birth so sisters and sisters in law can be there?

I volunteer to watch him so Rusty can be there. :)

Emily said...

OH no! Rusty said that at first but I think he was joking. I told him there is no way he is missing the birth. It would just he nice if he could stay in the hospital with us the whole time but I don't know if my sister would be willing to stay at my house that long with Adam. That's why I'm really hoping I go early enough that my parents won't be gone!

Jillene said...

A couple of days before your mom is leaving, drink some castor oil. Mix it with some orange juice so it's not as nasty. That has put 6+ of my friends into labor and since you are already dialating--it shouldn't be a problem.

Emily said...

Why didn't I think of that?! Thanks Jillene! :) hopefully nobody freaks out about it since that's like 10 days before my due date!