Monday, February 28, 2011

9 Weeks to go!

It really is mind boggling to me that I only have 9 weeks left. I can't believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. My brain definitely isn't ready yet but my body is. I feel like a beached whale already and my hips and sciatic nerve have been giving me troubles. Hopefully someday there will be a pregnancy that doesn't kill my hips or back. If I were to have the baby today and everything be normal and healthy, I would be ok with that. It would just be hard adjusting to no sleep. All we need to get are diapers and basically we are set. I have some new outfits for him that I'm scared he won't be able to even wear. They are newborn outfits that were given as gifts and newborn size is 5 to 8 pounds. Since Adam was 8 lb 7 oz it scares me that Zeke won't even be able to wear them! It makes me sad so I'm hoping for a little bit smaller of a baby this time. We will see if that happens though since I already feel huge! I just hope Adam adjusts well. He is already in the terrible 2 stage so I don't want Zeke coming to make him even more of a monster. It's a good thing he is so cute though. :) He is definitely way too smart for his own good!

No comments: