Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sorry

I haven't been very good at blogging lately, but that's mainly because there hasn't been too much to write about. Adam is getting so big! I can't believe he is going to be a year old in less then 2 months! He is going to start walking any day now. He already takes some steps and will even stand up on his own in the middle of the floor without holding onto anything. He says mama and dada and I'm pretty sure he is saying grandma and adam in those too. He really keeps me busy, he is always into something and is always on the move. He won't hold still for anything! He is also a very big eater. Sometimes it looks like he eats as much as I do and yet he is still so skinny! Here are some pictures of his cute haircut done by my sister-in-law Sheena. Surprisingly he did a really good job sitting there while she cut it! I didn't get any pictures of her cutting it but they are still cute!










2 comments:

warrhouse said...

Emily,

He IS getting big. Can you believe how fast they grow? He is adorable. LOVE those big blue eyes! I bet you just melt every time you look at him!

Marcy said...

Wow, how time flies! Dallas and Adam are so close it's crazy. As I read your post every line was Dallas to a T. Little stinkers!!!