Thursday, February 25, 2010

Out of It

There hasn't been too much going on to write about. Still don't have health insurance, I'm sorry but I didn't want to pay 460 a month and then 80 on top of that for dental. That's more than half of our mortgage payment! No thanks! I think I'll shop elsewhere. I've been sick this week and since I don't want to pay 75 dollars for them to tell me that I have strep when I know I do, I just have to tough it out. I've had strep many times in my life so I know when I have it. Luckily neither Adam or Rusty have caught it yet and I'm praying that they don't at all.
Adam is 9 months old already! I can't believe how fast the time has gone. He has his 9 month check up and monday and that appointment will be 86 dollars. Hey it's better then 116 a week! Anywho.... He is into everything right now! He really does drain all the energy out of me. I'm so glad he takes 2 naps a day, otherwise I might go insane!
I really want to go on vacation sometime this year, I don't know why it came out of nowhere but it just popped into my head that I want to go somewhere fabulous. I don't know where or when but I'm determined that we will go! I also want to go to a really fun water park this summer. Somewhere like Cherry Hill, Seven Peaks or Raging Waters. I've been to Raging Waters but it's been a while. I love swimming and can't wait for it to be warm so I can take Adam all the time! I also really want this week to just be over so this stupid sickness will go away and I can have Rusty here all weekend. I just feel so blah..... Probably cuz I'm sick but I hate this! I just want to go out and do something. I hate being stuck home all day. Sorry this is turning into a complaining blog. I hope I get out of this rut sometime soon.

1 comment:

The Doom's said...

Hey Emily
sorry you are not feeling well that is no fun at all. There is a water park that is in Draper that is new it is called Cowabunga Bay we wanted to go last year but I got pregnant and couldn't but the Scotts went and said that it was alot of fun! Hopefully this summer we can try it out. Hope everything else is good. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Suzy