Monday, September 21, 2009

Adam's First

Lately Adam hasn't been sleeping as well as he had been so I thought it couldn't have been a few things. Not having his own room, not getting enough to eat or just teething. So yesterday for the first time I gave him rice cereal. He loved it and ate almost all of it! He did sleep a little better last night but before I put him to bed I decided to put some baby orajel on his gums. Well as I was putting it on I felt a tooth! It's on the top right side and it's just a little tiny white dot right now but you can sure see it and feel it! It's so cute! He must have been hurting pretty bad though cuz he woke up at 3 am and cried for about 20 minutes so I put more orajel on and gave him a little tylenol and he went right back to sleep.
We were supposed to hear back on the house last Friday but somebody from the bank was out of town so our realtor told us that now it will be this Friday that we find out. She has confidence that everything will work out so then it will take 30 to 45 to close. I can't wait to find out!

2 comments:

Christa said...

I felt around in his mouth and didn't feel anything. I guess I didn't try hard enough.

I heard a commercial on the radio recently regarding the first time homebuyers tax credit. It said something about needing a 3 1/2% down payment. Do you need that, or do you have something else worked out?

Jillene said...

Teething is such a hard time for baby's but you are doing all the right things.

Good luck with the house. I hope that everythig goes through!!